Join the Carnival!

January7

A couple times a year, Larry Ferlazzo asks me to host his ESL/EFL/ELL Blog Carnival, and I guess that I’m just a girl who can’t say no because I usually end up doing it.

What is a blog carnival? A chance to share a blog post or other online piece by you  (or the work of someone else that you feel is worth sharing) on the subject of teaching English as a foreign or second language.  You might want to look at the Twentieth edition of the ESL/EFL/ELL Blog Carnival which  Sabrina De Vita from Buenos Aires, Argentina, graciously hosted. You can see all the previous nineteen editions of the ESL/EFL/ELL Blog Carnival here.

“How to participate?” is probably your next question. My answer, use this easy submission form. If the form does not work for some reason, you can send the link to Larry via his  Contact Form. Make sure you get it in by January 28th, and I will be posting it…here, by February 1st. Hope to see you then!

No Comments to

“Join the Carnival!”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Join the Carnival! | Reflections on Teaching -- Topsy.com