Well, I’d like to go…

June2

But, at $50 for a meeting and luncheon, I don’t think I’ll be able to make the Digital Equity Summit. Folks at the NECC interested in hearing about my first-hand experiencing bridging the digital divide, will probably find me in the Blogger’s Cafe, eating the salami sandwich I plan to sneak in.

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“Well, I’d like to go…”

1. June 3rd, 2008 at 4:18 am      Reply durff Says:

Equity? Doesn’t sound like the luncheon hosts are engaging in equity to me.

2. June 5th, 2008 at 8:50 pm      Reply alicemercer Says:

Yeah, I sorta thought the same thing.

3. June 6th, 2008 at 8:07 am      Reply Brian Crosby Says:

You won’t have to sneak the sandwich in … they sell them nearby. : ) Hey, at least you got your preso in at FETC … I think I’m going to give up on trying for awards and presos … I never get chosen when I apply … maybe I’m not good at applying? I thought for sure I’d get picked at FETC … my topic was very current and all … oh well … I’ll eat with you … but maybe not salami.

4. June 7th, 2008 at 6:22 am      Reply Lisa Parisi Says:

I’ll be right there with you. I am surprised at all the extras offered at NECC. $10 here, $50 there. It’s expensive enough to get there and pay for the hotel and initial registration. I think all else should be free.