Reflecting on Training

January31

I have been doing a lot of trainings the last few weeks. I had two staff development trainings for my district, the first on Podcasting in the Classroom: Giving Students a Voice, and the next on Web 2.0 that seemed to be well received. There is a special meeting at the district with trainers next week, so there may be cuts in trainings. Both of these were well attended with about 17 attending. Really, much more than that, and I can’t help folks enough.

I also did a training of Girl Scouts on making documentary films in a nearby district for my husband’s work. Here are some tips based on that:

Hat tip to Frank Guttler, for the tip about keeping shots short, Mathew Needleman, for thinking outside the box about story boards, and Kevin Honeycutt, for the insight that you can put anything on a ring and increase it’s usefulness.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    
No Comments to

“Reflecting on Training”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Creating Lifelong Learners » Blog Archive » Video in the Classroom Carnival #2